Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: When you were little....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: When you were little....

    I think Roop still has his under his porch also...haha

    The power rangers....forgot about them...Never played with them but they were huge when I was in elementary school...I can remember we had a club called the PR Club...it lasted about..ummm...well not very long..maybe a week and then our attention span sent us elsewhere

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LB4's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: When you were little....

    LOL
    Every now and then i still watch them on ABC Family [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: When you were little....

    I had billions of dolls but my favorites was my oopsy daisy doll I don't know if any of the girls remember it or not..I also had Saved By The Bell barbies including a Zack Morris doll ~LOL~

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported__6_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    75
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: When you were little....

    i played with G.I joes and i was outside alot!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ladycat_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: When you were little....

    Ha- I played with my Barbies a lot. I loved them but I also played outside a lot too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •